The Olin Undergraduate Programs office is here to support you on your academic journey while at WashU. Through our office, we offer Olin Tutoring which is a free one-on-one tutoring service provided for several of our core business classes.
Olin Business School provides opportunities for students to connect with fellow students to receive one-on-one peer tutoring for a number of introductory-level courses. Currently, we offer tutoring for the following courses:
- ACCT 2610
- ACCT 2620
- DAT 120
- DAT 121
- MGT 100
- MEC 290
Note: Olin tutoring is meant to be utilized in conjunction with attendance in instructor/TA office hours, supplemental instruction sessions, and regular communication with faculty/TAs. Tutoring is not meant to replace these resources and students are encouraged to utilize all resources available to them on campus.
Serving As a Peer Tutor
Olin Undergraduate Programs is seeking tutors for the Fall 2023 semester. Our paid tutors serve in one-semester capacities with the option to continue tutoring in the following semester. Tutors will course(s) they want to tutor and will be matched with student requesting assistance for those courses.
Tutor Duties & Expectations:
- Work with up to 5 undergraduate students at one time.
- Provide assistance with homework assignments, general course concepts, study skills, exam preparation, and general questions.
- Provide timely communication & assistance to students throughout the course of the semester.
- Provide regular student updates to the Associate Director of Academic Advising & Student Affairs in the Olin Business School.
- Minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA
- Must have completed and received a minimum grade of B+ for any course(s) you choose to tutor.
- Must complete mandatory Tutor Orientation.
- Must provide regular student updates to the Associate Director of Academic Advising & Student Affairs in the Olin Business School.