Recognized Student Organization Terms of Good Standing
Your student organization must abide by and follow the following terms in order to remain in good standing as an Olin recognized student organization. Violation of these terms could result in a warning, probation, or loss of recognition for your student organization.
- Organizations must abide by all Washington University in St. Louis and Olin Business School policies and procedures.
- Represent your organization at the annual Olin Activities Fair.
- Presidents and treasurers are required to attend all OEC meetings.
- All organizations are representatives of the Olin Business School and are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner when working with campus and community partners.
- Presidents must communicate upcoming events, socials, and member meetings.
- Organizations must complete the end of semester survey. Which should include the executive board for the following semester and a roster of members including names and WashU email addresses.
- Presidents must inform advisors of any executive staff changes.
- Keep contact and relevant information updated on Campus Groups or WUGO.