We are excited that you are thinking about starting a new organization at Olin!
Before starting the Olin organization recognition process there are several things your organization should consider:
- How will our organization satisfy a unique need within Olin and the Washington University community?
- Who will be the founding members, president, and treasurer?
- What will our mission, purpose, and goals be? How will our constitution reflect the mission and purpose? How will the constitution help us achieve those goals?
- Will we seek Student Union recognition?
- What will our funding needs be?
To start the Olin recognition process:
- Complete the BSBA Student Organization Recognition Form.
- Create a constitution and upload it to the BSBA Student Organization Recognition Form.
Questions should be directed to Yoon Groves, Director of Academic and Student Affairs, at Yoon.Groves@wustl.edu.