Challenge yourself, change the world.
Your leadership path starts with the inspiration and connections you’ll gain at Olin.
Examine yourself and gain insight into your leadership and teamwork style. Hear how accomplished business women forged their careers and made their mark. Sample your future at a world-class learning center. At WashU Olin Business School, you could join a select group of future leaders in a transformational opportunity for learning, networking, and growth. At Future Women in Business Weekend, you’ll visualize your path toward leadership—and how Olin’s inspiring faculty, staff, and students can help you get there.
Define yourself, envision more.
Are you a motivated female high school junior or senior with a strong academic record? At Olin’s all-expense-paid Future Women in Business Weekend. Join a tight-knit cohort of like-minded students. You’ll network closely with accomplished women business leaders and faculty, brand yourself for college and job interviews, engage in proven self-assessments of your strengths and skills, and sample the real WashU Olin experience.
Thank you for your interest in the Olin Future Women in Business Weekend program. Dates for the 2021 program will be released by late summer.
- Gain leadership skills and learn how to brand yourself
- Network with business leaders and other motivated young women
- Dine with current business students and faculty
- Learn from inspirational women who have leadership roles in various industries at the OWN IT Summit
- Mini case study
Who can attend
- High school juniors and seniors interested in studying business
- GPA of 3.4 or higher
How to apply
- Olin Business School Future Women in Business Weekend online application: (coming soon)
- An unnoficial copy of your high school transcript
- Personal statement explaining your interest in the program and what you hope to gain from the experience
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or administrator emailed to olin-OFWIBW@email.wustl.edu:
- Instructions for the Recommender’s letter of reference: Based on your familiarity and experiences with the student, please address her academic ability, interest in the field of business, and personal character in a one page, signed letter.
Applications dates to be posted soon!
An application to Washington University in St. Louis is not required, and admission is not guaranteed
For questions or application information, please contact:
Jessie Vosseller, Assistant Director of Advising & Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.