- You must be enrolled in 12 units.
- College Writing: C- or higher is required.
- May take one PE course per semester.
- Classes start and end on the published times.
University College (UC) courses
- Can take one UC course per semester
- No advisor approval required.
- Will not count towards degree requirements.
- Will not count towards your GPA.
- One pass/fail course each semester.
- No business courses may be taken pass/fail.
- No distributions, advanced electives or Calculus may be taken pass/fail.
Olin Grading Scale
- 4.0 scale with an A being equal to a 4.00.
- Plus and minus grades have point values.
- Good Academic Standing
- 2.0 Minimum Overall GPA
- 2.0 Minimum GPA in Professional Courses
- GPA: 3.6 or higher
- At least 14 graded credits
- No incompletes or “N” grades
Policy on Majors
You may earn a maximum of two majors. Your options include either declaring two business majors or declaring one business major and one major outside of Olin. Declarations for business majors must be declared online through Webstac by Feb 10th of your sophomore year.
Policies on Minors
Olin students may earn one or two minors depending on the number of majors you are pursuing. All minors with the exception of the Business of Sports, Business of Social Impact, Economics of Entertainment and International Business minors are outside of Olin.
Your options are:
- one major and two minors, or
- two majors and one minor
- 120 Credits for the BSBA Degree
- See Curriculum Guide for specifics
- Economics & Strategy
- Healthcare Management
- Organization and Strategic Management major (formerly known as Leadership and Strategic Management major)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- International Business (minor)
- Economics of Entertainment (minor)
- The Business of Sports (minor)
- The Business of Social Impact (minor)